Today a black cat stormed in front of me while I was driving. I think it passed less than five meters away.
Good thing i'm not supersticious, otherwise I would be worried about this close encounter with Felix.
After that it was time to do some shopping in London. The chosen place was Ealing Road, in Alperton.
A place where a portal to another dimension seems to open, filled with exquisite and exotics scents and flavours.
Also witnessed a disgrunted driver on an altercation with a traffic warden.
No visits to ikea today, maybe next time.
After returning to the present, more shopping. This time, using ones and zeros. Ordered one of these puppies. No excuse for not having my own original snaps.
And todays tune is here. Would be brilliant if it didn't have country music influences. Can't have it all...
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment